Become a volunteer Dolphin Beta Tester
During development, Dolphin conducts extensive in-house testing, supplemented by an important and elite team of volunteer external Beta Testers who help us to find real-world customer problems which are hard to find in-house.
- Strong technical IT experience, confident and self-sufficient with your computer, with good Dolphin product knowledge
- Careful, systematic, patient and also a good communicator fluent in English
- At least 2 hours per week available for Beta testing
- Use a free Beta copy of our full software product
- Influence the future development of our product by submitting bugs and feedback
- Expand your skills by trying to ‘break’ the product and finding bugs
- Develop demonstrable skills to include on your CV
- Network with other Dolphin Beta Testers
- Complete our online application form (below)
- If your application is successful, we will email you a Beta Tester Agreement to complete and return. NB: Not everyone who applies is successful, but we welcome all applications and will let you know the outcome.
- Once Dolphin receives your completed Agreement, you will receive further details and guidance.