- How do I place an order?
- Can I have my order sent to an alternative address?
- How much is delivery?
- When will my order be delivered?
- How can I pay for my Dolphin Goods?
- When is my payment taken?
- Why do I have to supply my CVV number off the back of my card?
- How secure is it to order online?
- Do Dolphin offer discounts for customers with disabilities?
- How can I find out the exact price of a product?
- Can I get VAT exemption?
- Can I get a free, no-obligation quote before I decide to place an order?
- How are refunds made?
- What if I cancel my order?
If you are an individual, and want to cancel your order for any reason, you will need to let us know within 14 days of delivery of your order. You will then need to return the goods to us in their original condition, before we are able to process your refund. Refunds for software are only possible if the software has not been activated or, in the case of Dolphin Guide products, a deactivation code is supplied with the returned goods. For business users, orders may not be cancelled, unless products are to be rejected on the grounds of material non-conformity. Please read our full Terms & Conditions.
- Is postage and packaging refunded if I return an item?
- What are the terms of the 30-day extended warranty?
- If I cancel my order how long will it take for me to be refunded?
If you do not see the answer to your query here, please contact our sales team.