- How do I place an order?
- Can I have my order sent to an alternative address?
- How much is delivery?
- When will my order be delivered?
- How can I pay for my Dolphin Goods?
- When is my payment taken?
- Why do I have to supply my CVV number off the back of my card?
- How secure is it to order online?
- Do Dolphin offer discounts for customers with disabilities?
Yes, many Dolphin products are available at reduced prices for disabled people in the UK. Pricing information can be found in our online shop or by contacting a member of our friendly sales team. Registered disabled customers and organisations which have charitable status in the UK also qualify for VAT exemption on all Dolphin software products, please complete the declaration when ordering from us. Some UK Charities may also be eligible for discounts on Dolphin Guide, please contact Dolphin Computer Access North for more details.
- How can I find out the exact price of a product?
- Can I get VAT exemption?
- Can I get a free, no-obligation quote before I decide to place an order?
- How are refunds made?
- What if I cancel my order?
- Is postage and packaging refunded if I return an item?
- What are the terms of the 30-day money back guarantee?
- If I cancel my order how long will it take for me to be refunded?
If you do not see the answer to your query here, please contact our sales team.