Dolphin Guide Accreditation - Course Outline
This 1-day course is perfect for anyone training or supporting Dolphin Guide users. Building on your experience of supporting seniors with sight loss, this course covers every aspect of Guide from sending and receiving emails, through to configuring Guide to suit the sight loss of your trainee. The Dolphin Guide Accreditation is suitable for those wanting to learn Guide from scratch or anyone looking to brush up their existing skills.
Who is it for?
Anyone who wishes to train or support users of Dolphin Guide, including:
- Professional trainers
- IT support staff
- Access technology assessors
- Professionals running resource centres
We also invite a number of trainers to become regional trainers who provide training on behalf of Dolphin. Please enquire for details and availability.
- Describe key features of Guide and the associated benefits for seniors with sight loss
- Confidently navigate the Guide menus to access all functions
- Use Guide's functions and features proficiently
- Configure Guide's settings for individual users and their preferences
- Acknowledge & apply Dolphin's best practice guidelines to structure & deliver Guide training
- Guide setup
- Guide components
- User settings
- Using Guide's web browser on the Internet
- Advanced options and features
- Training techniques
1-day course at Dolphin Computer Access in Worcester. To achieve Accreditation, delegates are required to complete a training presentation and pass an exam.
£350 + VAT (without software)
We operate a discount for charities
Please read the Dolphin Training Academy Terms and Conditions of Accreditation.