New in version 6.02 (released: 09/07/2004)
- Option to restart MSAA scan on any given Window Object.
- Option to perform a full MSAA scan on every Window Object in training mode.
- Support for multiple Braille cells per character in "Grade 1" Braille tables.
- Verbosity option to speak progress bars as a percentage.
- Operation announce control status.
- Operation Braille control status.
- Map file support for dynamic resizable edit areas.
- Announcement of "in print area" in Microsoft Excel.
- Announcement of "last cell" in a table.
- Verbosity option to announce that you are leaving an object.
- Additional foci status information is now listed in the verbosity controls.
Back to version history list