SuperNova Access Suite
for every visual impairment
Latest Version: 13.5 - What's new?
New in version 11.52 (released: 14/04/2010)
SuperNova/Hal/Lunar/LunarPlus core changes
NEW: Added glyph locations to character objects in the scripting engine.
NEW: API upgrade to allow DOLAPI_COMMAND_SPEAK and future 'Commands'.
NEW: Added option to not show Start Up Wizard.
FIX: Better handling of errors when accessing the script engine's shared memory.
FIX: Prevented multiple instances of shutdown confirmation dialog when called from hotkey.
FIX: Baseline for non OSM text was being calculated incorrectly causing it to be ignored when constructing a line.
FIX: Non-DOM edit area loses beam cursor on delete.
FIX: Crash using Arabic Acapela.
FIX: Dolphin Pen was not working with Windows 7 64bit .
FIX: When tabbing between appointments in the Outlook 2003 Calendar there is already a delay of 5 to 10 seconds before anything is announced.
- Microsoft Office 12.lua - v1.11 - Minor change to ButtonDropDownDetect. Was getting called in Windows 7 instead of just XP.
- Microsoft Outlook 2007.dtl - v2.21 - Removed old message buttons rule. This was causing incidental text to be read out.
- Microsoft Outlook XP.dtl - v1.46 - Selected option for "remove single space lines" - blank lines in HTML e-mail were single space and not announced as blank lines.
- Microsoft Outlook XP.lua - v1.02 - added extra call to "send message" to add in with current month to stop all announcements being returned. This requires the updated Dolphin Office add-in to work.
- Mozilla Firefox.lua - v1.08 - Problems with focus not being tacked in Windows 7.
- Microsoft Outlook 2007.lua - Detection script added for suggest names drop down as focus was not being tracked.
- Skype 2.dtl and Skype 2.lua - v1.04 - Updated V4.2 of Skype does not have List View class as parent of contact items, as a result the script/map had stopped working. Detection function added to insert list and items.
- Winamp 5.lua - updated timer functions.
- Default Application_keyboardlanguage.lux - Timer id added for 11.51 timer code changes.
- Internet Explorer 7.lua - Timer id added for 11.51 timer code changes.
NEW: Added System.GetTextLocations function.
NEW: Added glyph co-ordinates members to Area.Set/GetCharacter.
NEW: Added emulation of old script timer functions through the new system to allow scripts that use the older functions to still work.
NEW: System.GetScriptPrompt now takes an optional third parameter which is the Unicode string to set the string to if the specified prompt doesn't exist.
FIX: Improved error handling when accessing the scripting engine's shared memory from function calls or screen reader call backs.
Back to version history list