TIP: Creating an Audio CD using EasyProducer
Putting the audio onto CD
In addition to creating full DAISY books and MP3 output, EasyProducer can also be used to create standard audio CDs as follows:
- Using EasyProducer, prepare your document using Microsoft Word in the normal way. Open the "EasyProducer" menu in Word and select "Save as DTB"
- Follow the prompts to save the DTB
- Now close Word and navigate to where to DTB has been created. By default this would be in the "My DTBs" folder found in "My Documents"
- Highlight all the MP3 files and, with these highlighted, RIGHT CLICK one of them and choose "Send to" > "CD Drive" > (Where "CD Drive" is your CDR/RW drive)
- Choose "My Computer" and RIGHT CLICK on your CDR/CDRW drive and choose "Write these files to CD"
- Follow the Windows CD Burning Wizard, choosing "Create Audio" CD when prompted, rather than "Data CD". this will launch Windows Media Player. Once this opens, press the "Burn" button and the Audio CD will be created in a few minutes