Taking magnified screen shots with SuperNova
(Applies to: SuperNova Access Suite, SuperNova Magnifier, SuperNova Reader Magnifier, SuperNova Screen Reader)
Assigning a Screen Capture Hotkey
The SuperNova function to capture the screen image exists, but by default does not have a hotkey assigned to it. Therefore, a hotkey must firstly be assigned:
- Open the SuperNova control panel using Left Control + Spacebar.
- Go to 'General' menu and select 'Keyboard and Hot Keys' and then 'Hotkeys'.
- In the Hotkey Command Set, select 'Action'.
- In the pull down list called 'Command' select 'Screen Capture'.
- Then select the 'Add a Key' button.
- To then assign a convenient hotkey combination select the 'Press to Use Keyboard to define' button.
- Assign your keys by then pressing your chosen combination of keys.
- Select OK to save your selection.
- Manuals & User Guides
- Knowledge Base
- Tips & Tutorials
- Updates & Patches
- Discussion Forums
- Submit a Query
- Contact the Helpdesk
- Support Statement
- Warranty Statement