We're coming to a town near you in June!
6th Jun, 2012
Want to find out more about easy computing, screen magnification, screen readers or Braille? Come and experience Dolphin Guide or SuperNova at an event near you this month. Join our friendly team at...
- 7th June Drop In Day Stafford
- 12th June Open Day 2012 Stockport
- 14th June Macular Disease Society 'Top Doctors' Newcastle
- 19th June Macular Disease Society 'Top Doctors' Inverness
- 20th June In-House Exhibition Event Nottingham
- 26th June Open Day Luton
- 28th June Macular Disease Society 'Top Doctors' Bristol
New to computing & losing your sight? Try Dolphin Guide - simple talking computing for people that are blind or partially sighted.
Meet Andrew Main , a guide user celebrated as National Senior Learner of the Year 2011.
Or browse our Guide video library where you can meet Guide and other Guide users.
Meet SuperNova: Watch our introductory video to SuperNova's magnification, speech and Braille for every visual impairment. Or why not explore in more detail: