v10.02 released and immediately available as a FREE update
9th Feb, 2009
Version 10.02 is released today and is immediately available as a free download to our valued SuperNova, Hal, Lunar and LunarPlus version 10 users.
Thanks to the dedication and hard work of our international team of beta testers, version 10.02 offers in excess of 100 fixes, improvements and new features, that deliver the best performance, stability and reliability our SuperNova, Hal, Lunar and LunarPlus customers have experienced.
Version 10.02 boasts 30 Firefox3 improvements, 13 Internet Explorer fixes, 28 general developments and 33 scripting improvements resulting in enhanced usability and improved support for all Dolphin screen reader, screen magnifier and Braille display users.
Version 10.02 users will experience improved accessibility for their most popular websites, applications and Dolphin features, including: Hotmail GMail, Facebook, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Word, the Dolphin list utility, quick navigation keys, virtual focus, Braille display support to name but a few.
All of these improvements are immediately and concurrently available to all our UK English, US English, Dutch, French, Spanish, Croatian, Czech, Welsh, Danish, Hindi, Icelandic, Finnish, Arabic, German and Swedish version 10 users.
How do I get my free update?
- Download the update for v10.01 single user licence users from the Downloads section of our website.
- Download the update for v10.01 network licence holders from the Downloads section of our website.
- Download the update patch for v10.01 Dolphin Pen users from the Downloads section of our website.
- Read the full list of v10.02 bug fixes and improvements
- Download the latest v10.02 SuperNova, Hal, Lunar or LunarPlus 30 day trial
- Interested in becoming a Dolphin beta tester?
Dolphin is currently recruiting 64-bit beta testers. Read the 64-bit beta testers news article to find out more.