Version 11 users upgrade for free!
Find out how to get yours
9th Mar, 2010
All version 11 users of SuperNova Reader Magnifier, Hal Screen Reader, Lunar Screen Magnifier and LunarPlus Enhanced Screen Magnifier are eligible to receive their free major upgrade to the newly released version 11.50.
What are customers saying about version 11.50?
"The new and improved Help system is excellent...using SuperNova with Microsoft Word has become a far more enjoyable experience." Graham Allan, ICT teacher at Royal National College for the Blind
"It works much faster and better than before." A US customer.
"Good morning - I have installed Hal version 11.50 and I am very impressed." A UK customer.
How do I get my free upgrade?
- SuperNova, Hal, Lunar and LunarPlus version 11 users should ensure their Dolphin Internet updater is turned on to automatically receive their version 11.50 upgrade.
- Network administrators running version 11 of SuperNova, Hal, Lunar or LunarPlus should install the version 11.50 demo from the Dolphin website at www.YourDolphin.com. No unlock or network code will be required.
- Dolphin software maintenance agreement (SMA) owners will automatically receive their version 11.50 upgrade CD.
- A free patch will shortly be available for all Dolphin Pen II customers running version 11.
- Customers running version 11 on the original Dolphin Pen I hardware are entitled to a free upgrade to the new Dolphin Pen II hardware, and should contact Dolphin or their Dolphin dealer.