Article Number: Q0383
Created On: 06 Dec 2011
When attempting to open the LVI Magnilink Student Pro software on a windows XP computer running Supernova 12, the above message is displayed and the Magnilink software closes.
You can resolve this problem by turning on a setting in SuperNova.
To do this:
1. Press LEFT CONTROL + SPACEBAR. The SuperNova control panel opens.
2. Press ALT + V. The “Visual” menu opens.
3. DOWN ARROW to “Advanced Options” and press ENTER. The “Visual Advanced Options” dialog box opens.
4. TAB to the “Video Compatibility” button and press SPACEBAR. The “Video Compatibility” dialog box opens.
5. TAB to the “DirectDraw / GDI+” check box and press SPACEBAR.
6. TAB to the “OK” button and press SPACEBAR. The screen resets. The dialog box closes.
7. Press ESCAPE twice. The SuperNova control panel closes.
Re-assess the performance of SuperNova Magnifier in the application. Screen corruption should now be resolved.
The information provided in this knowledge base article has been reviewed and is believed to be accurate and is provided "as is" without any warranties expressed or implied. In no event shall Dolphin Computer Access Ltd. nor its affiliates assume any responsibility for inaccuracies, errors, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect or omission in this document, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Do you have any comments on this article? Send any comments on this article quoting article number Q0383 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2011 Dolphin Computer Access Ltd. All rights reserved.