Article Number: Q0347
Created On: 20 May 2011
Last Updated on: 20 May 2011
When you view search results and other lists in Spotify, there appears to be some corruption in the text and it is very difficult to read. This happens with magnification turned on and True Fonts enabled.
The effect may look like the following screen capture:
To work around this issue, turn on Standard text smoothing for Spottily. To do this:
If you only want standard font smoothing to be turned on in Spotify, and have True Fonts turned on in all other applications, create an Application Settings file for Spotify before carrying out the following steps. For information on creating Application specific settings, refer to the sections on Application Settings in your Supernova documentation
This will cycle between no text smoothing, Standard text smoothing and True Fonts.
1. Press ALT + V. The "Visual" menu opens.
2. Use the UP and DOWN ARROW keys to select "Advanced Options" and press ENTER. The "Advanced Options" dialog box opens.
3. Press LEFT CONTROL + TAB to move to the "Magnifier" property sheet.
4. TAB to the "Font Smoothing" group.
5. Use the UP and DOWN ARROW keys to select "Standard".
6. TAB to the "OK" button and press ENTER. This will confirm your changes and close the dialog box.
The information provided in this knowledge base article has been reviewed and is believed to be accurate and is provided "as is" without any warranties expressed or implied. In no event shall Dolphin Computer Access Ltd. nor its affiliates assume any responsibility for inaccuracies, errors, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect or omission in this document, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Do you have any comments on this article? Send any comments on this article quoting article number Q0347 to email@example.com.
© 2011 Dolphin Computer Access Ltd. All rights reserved.