Knowledge Base Article Number: Q0398
Created On: 23 May 2012
SaySo toolbar is not docking to the side of the screen.
SaySo's toolbar is designed to dock to the edge of the screen, hiding from view when not needed, and then reappearing again when the mouse is hovered over the section of the screen where the toolbar is docked to. However, on some computers, issues have been reported where the toolbar has been docking to the middle of the screen.
This issue has been investigated at Dolphin, and a simple fix is available by changing a setting in Microsoft Windows Operating System.
The issue is resolved when the option to "show window contents while dragging" is toggled ON.
To toggle "show window contents while dragging" ON, go to:
- Go to the Windows Start Menu
- Right click on "Computer" and select "Properties" – this opens Window's Control Panel
- From Windows Control Panel, select "Advanced system settings". This opens the System properties tab
- In the "Performance" section of the "Advanced" tab, select "Settings"
- Find the checkbox for "show window contents while dragging" and toggle it ON. If the option is already toggled ON, then toggle it OFF and then ON.
Once toggled ON, the toolbar should dock correctly to the side of the screen.
Downloads and useful links:
The information provided in this knowledge base article has been reviewed and is believed to be accurate and is provided "as is" without any warranties expressed or implied. In no event shall Dolphin Computer Access Ltd. nor its affiliates assume any responsibility for inaccuracies, errors, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect or omission in this document, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Keep in touch
Do you have any comments on this article? Send any comments on this article quoting article number Q0398 to email@example.com.
I have this problem too!
If you're experiencing this issue with your Dolphin software then let us know and we will update you when more information or a fix is available:
Printed from www.YourDolphin.com.
© 2012 Dolphin Computer Access Ltd. All rights reserved.