The Dolphin Cursor is a screen reader function that allows SuperNova and Hal users keyboard access to areas of the screen where no live focus exists.
You can use the Dolphin Cursor to:
- Surf the Internet with ease
- Activate links and fill in forms
- Automatically scroll document windows as you read
- Replicate mouse functions such as click, right click, drag & drop
- Move quickly around objects in your application which you can't normally get to with the keyboard
- Explore the full screen
- Find text and jump to it
- Remember a position in a window or application so you can quickly go back there
- Drag and drop things
- Simulate mouse clicks without using a real mouse
This feature is present in: SuperNova and Hal.