New Best Practices for an Accessible School
Dolphin Computer Access has been leading a groundbreaking Accessible Resources Pilot Project for secondary school pupils with dyslexia and visual impairments.
We now have concrete proof that accessible learning materials AND assistive technology have a huge positive impact on the education, inclusion and self-esteem of students with a visual impairment or dyslexia. Noel Duffy, Project Leader & Dolphin's MD
- Project overview
- An accessible model for your school?
- Groundbreaking results: Read the project's findings
- What advice is available for my school?
- Which assistive technology?
- Download the project report
- Visit the Accessible Resources Pilot Project website at MyTextBook.org
If you are experiencing problems, please use this link to watch this video on youtube.com (suited to mobile devices without Flash support).