Dolphin for Students
Text the way you want it
Today a massive 70% of communication and learning materials are visual. Finding an alternative way to access this information is incredibly important. As a student with any kind of learning difficulty, you have the right to receive text in an accessible format that satisfies your needs at school, college or university.
With computers now a core facility in education, students who are blind, have low vision or reading and writing difficulties, can use simple tools to convert text into the format that suits them best.
Check out the Dolphin range of text conversion tools to help make your life easier:
- EasyProducer - Convert text to DAISY talking books by clicking a button.
- EasyReader – DAISY digital talking book player for the PC.
Get access to IT!
Computing is now part of the daily curriculum in schools and getting to grips with IT is essential to gaining access to a world of information.
For blind or visually impaired student Dolphin has a complete range of access solutions including screen reading and screen magnification software for the desktop and handheld devices as well as tools to help with reading, writing.
- SuperNova Access Suite – Combined screen reader and screen magnifier with full Braille support.
- SuperNova Screen Reader – Screen reader with Braille support.
- SuperNova Magnifier – Screen magnifier for partially sighted users.
- SuperNova Reader Magnifier – Screen magnifier with speech support.
- SaySo – Reading and Writing tools to help overcome dyslexia and other learning difficulties.
- Using Dolphin Pen enables you to carry your Dolphin access software with you to use on any PC around the school or college campus. Don't be tied to an individual workstation.