Instructions for using the OnTime bug reporting portal
How do I login?
- Launch a web browser.
- navigate to http://184.108.40.206/ontime2009portal/
- Enter your registered email address and password.
- Select the "remember me" checkbox if you would like to store your login details on the PC.
- Click the "Login" button.
How do I report an Issue?
Once logged in you will be presented with the OnTime Customer Portal interface.
- Click on the "Report a new issue" button .
- The "Report a new issue" window should load.
- Complete the bug report form.
Explanation of the bug report form
- "Project" refers to the main program that you experienced the issue with. (Hint: choose Mars for issues relating to SuperNova/Hal/Lunar/LunarPlus).
- "Report Title" should contain a brief description of the problem found. * The report title should be clear, concise, succinct and informative. The report title should include keywords and/or numbers. The report title should explain the problem that occured.
- "Version number" and "Build number" are available from the "about" window of the application (e.g. SuperNova Control Panel > Help Menu > About).
- "Dealer Reference Number" is for your reference, this may be a support ticket number from your customer database.
- "Date" is for the date the issue is submitted.
- "Mars Product" - This will be the product that experiences the issue.
- "Mars Compnent" - If you know the sub component that experiences the issue select it from the list.
- "O/S" and "O/S Service Pack" - Version of Windows and service pack the PC is running. (Hint: press Windows key + Pause key to display this information.)
- "IE Version" - Version of Internet Explorer you are using. (Hint: this can be found in Help Menu > About IE.)
- "Occurrence" - How often does the issue happen?
- "Description" - Detailed description of the issue.
- "Steps to Replicate" - Any steps that allow you to re-create the fault.
- "Notify me of changes to this issue" - If this is selected you will receive an email each time the issue changes.
Use the "Save" button to store the issue in the database, or "Save and attach file" if there is a relevant document you wish to supply.
How do I edit an Issue?
- Select an Issue or Feature from the list you have submitted.
- Click on the "Edit currently selected item" button .
- Make changes to the required fields.
- Click the "Save" button to apply the changes, or "Cancel" button to return to the previous screen and ignore changes.
How do I view an Issue?
Double click on an issue in the list to view the details or select an issue in the list and then clock the "View This Issue" button ADD IMAGE.
There is an edit button available when viewing an issue should you need to update it.
List of Issues / Features Window
Explanation of table:
- The Defect ID column contains the reference number assigned to the Issue in the Database.
- The Report Title column contains the brief description given to the Issue.
- The Workflow Step (Status) column contains the current status of the Issue.
- You can sort the list of issues by clicking on a column heading such as the "Workflow Step (Status" or "Defect ID".