Dolphin Pen Cover Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. Placing an order online for Pen Cover indicates acceptance of these terms.
- Dolphin Cover entitles the owner to a replacement Dolphin Pen with a replacement copy of the purchased software in the event of theft, loss or damage. Only one replacement will be issued in a 12 month period.
- Dolphin Cover may not be cancelled within the first 14 days, if a replacement PEN has already been issued within the 14 day period.
- Dolphin Cover must be ordered at the time of initial purchase or when upgrading the Dolphin Pen. Dolphin Cover is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Period. Dolphin Cover may be renewed no earlier than 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Claim. To claim a replacement the registered user must apply in writing to their supplier, stating the circumstances of theft, loss or damage and confirming the product serial number. All damaged Pens should be returned to the supplier with the written request.
- Claims. All claims must be made within the Dolphin Cover period. Claims outside of this period will not be considered.
- Replacement. Once a replacement is issued the original serial number will be deactivated and therefore not eligible for update, upgrade, trade-in or technical support. Dolphin reserves the right to take action to prevent or restrict the use of deactivated software.
- Transfer. The Dolphin Pen Cover is non transferable and applies to the registered serial number only.
- Termination. Dolphin reserve the right to terminate the Dolphin Cover at their sole discretion and offer a refund via the supplier.
- Standard Dolphin Computer Access Ltd terms and conditions apply.